The question of watching the movie "akeelah and the bee".
2. What is your favorite scene ? what has that scene taught you ?
3. Mention at least 10 words with their definition from the movie ?
1. Javier, because javier is a friendly child who loves to help Akeelah despite having experience in following this race, he did not hesitate to encourage akeelah even though they competed.
2. At the time of Dr. Larabee does not want to be a coach.
In the big three preliminary round, due to Dr.Larabee's guidance for several months, Akeelah was able to qualify at the district level. He became famous in his city. Mother, family, and all blacks are proud of Akatt's ability. All these circumstances make Akeelah more excited. However, Dr.Larabee did not want to teach Akeelah anymore. He only gave Akeelah 5000 words that he had to learn to spell it himself. I was so sad and almost desperate. But everyone around him volunteered to help him learn. That's what makes me excited to practice.
3. 1. Correspond : have a close similarity; match or agree almost exactly
2. grovel : lie or move abjectly on the ground with one's face downward.
3. doubt : a feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction.
4. placid : (of a person or animal) not easily upset or excited.
5. fanciful : (of a person or their thoughts and ideas) overimaginative and unrealistic.
6. prestidigitation : magic tricks performed as entertainment.
7. rhesus : a macaque, Macaca mulatta, of India, used in experimental medicine.
8. hypertropic : abnormal enlargement of a part or organ; excessive growth.
9. sinecdoche : a figure of speech in which a part is used for the whole or the whole for a part, the special for the general or the general for the special, as in ten sail for ten ships or a Croesus for a rich man.
10. pastiche : an artistic work in a style that imitates that of another work, artist, or period